Gourmet science from LivingTheCRWay
This holiday treat looks and tastes the part. The wine changes the flavor, of course, and is completely optional. The sweet cranberries’ tart sweetness may surprise you. It’s definitely festive.
6 gram Cocoa, unsweetened, powder, dry
10 gram Lime juice, unsweetened, canned or bottled
½ cup Almond non-dairy beverage, organic
1 fl. oz. Wine, red table, optional
1 slice Genesis sprouted grain & seed bread
60 gram Cranberries, whole
6 grams Walnut, English, dried, raw, 3 or 4 walnut halves
1. Add cocoa to a mug or large cup
2. Add lime juice slowly, stirring to form a paste: this makes dissolving the cocoa easier
3. Add the wine (optional) and the almond milk gradually for easy mixing.
4. Crumble the slide of bread into mug
5. Stir to help the mixture saturate the bread
6. Add cranberries and walnuts
7. Stir and enjoy